The Tyler Area Chamber of Commerce coordinates ribbon cuttings for our local businesses. Ribbon Cutting celebrations are a FREE service available to current and new Chamber members that meet the following criteria:
- Opened their business in the last six months or moved to a new location.
- Changed ownership or is under new management.
- Has been remodeled or expanded at its present location
- New membership to the Tyler Area Chamber of Commerce
- For new members to take advantage of this service, dues must be paid before planning a ribbon-cutting or publicizing an event.
Why is Ribbon Cutting important?
A Ribbon Cutting Ceremony can be an integral part of your overall marketing and advertising plan, which helps you communicate to the local community. It's also a great way to celebrate a business's grand opening. It offers targeted networking opportunities where you can meet leaders in the community and get acquainted with your neighbors and chamber members.
Scheduling a Ribbon Cutting
Scheduling a Ribbon Cutting with the Chamber should take place a minimum of four to six weeks before the event to allow your business time to invite special guests and Chamber members.
To begin the process of scheduling a Ribbon Cutting, members can contact Jenni Wilson, email@example.com.